Isnin, 7 November 2011

Pretend :(

Did you ever fall for someone you know you shouldn't ? Try hard to fight your feelings , but you just couldn't ?
You fall deeper with each passing day , but try to hide it in every possible way.
He's only a friend , and nothing else .
That's the lie you keeping telling yourself . You keep on saying he's just a bud , but deep inside , you're falling in love .
You get so giddy when you meet his eyes , but keep reminding yourself it isn't right .
A simple glance turns into a stare , but you pretend that you don't care .
It's "not right" for you two to be . Is that why you hide it so no one can see ?
But how long will you pretend ? Keep lying that he's just a friend ?
Perhaps your feelings you can never show . Perhaps it's "wrong" for him to know .
Your friendship can't be risked over this , so being his girl is an impossible wish .

I stare at him wishing he was mine , but he doesn't notice me like that , and I know it . I want to tell him , I want him to know that I don't want to be just friends , I love him but I'm just too shy , and I don't know why . I wish he would tell me he loved me ! `I wish I did too...` I thought to my self , and I cried .

p/s : Should I smile because we are friends ? Or cry because we'll never be anything more ?

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan